Are you thinking about how your villa renovation can add more light, space or warmth?
Auckland villa renovations are carried out for a variety of reasons, but most homeowners are split between those who want their villa remodel to retain the home’s romantic style and those that want to bring the house into the 21st Century.
Henry Brown & Co. is a company that is over 155-years-old and is responsible for building many of New Zealand’s villas around the turn of the century. If there’s expertise to be had in any area of Villa (or bungalow) renovations, you’ll find it at Henry Brown & Co, whatever your needs:
- Do you need a modernised kitchen or bathroom, or simply a change that best reflects you and your family’s personality and needs?
- Is it time to make your villa more open plan?
- Do you need space for the kids, or parking or a garage under the house?
- Updated light fittings, insulation or glazing?
- Indoor and outdoor flow?
- Kitchen remodelled or stone countertops and modern lighting?
- Insulation and or double glazing?
- Stunning new and energy efficient window and or door replacements?
- A new room or rooms added?
- Roof repairs or replacement?
- New floors or a need to bring out the original, authentic finish of your existing wood?
Everybody, however, shares the same three needs:
1. Specialist villa builders who take pride in producing quality workmanship
You can count on old school pride, skill and experience to achieve the best possible outcome for your villa renovations.
All works comes with not just a Master Builder’s Guarantee, but also with Henry Brown’s 10-year-workmanship guarantee, even if it’s for a bit of joinery or a light fitting that needs fixing.
2. Builders who complete the work when promised
A completion date on your refurbishment is not only promised – it’s guaranteed. Your project will be finished on time or we pay you $150 a day for every working day that we’re overtime
Henry Brown & Co.’s expertise in villa and bungalow renovations means there’s very little that will surprise us. We plan for set-backs, delays and complications – including where and when they are likely to occur – and you will too when you’ve finished talking with us.
3. Put an end to the fear of cost creep and budget blow-outs
Henry Brown & Co. guarantees that you will pay the price quoted. It’s that simple.
Unless you make a conscious decision to change the plans or add different, more expensive elements to your villa renovation, the price agreement will not waiver. The company’s communications systems will ensure that you are kept fully aware of the implications of any changes you may make, so that both parties are in full agreement before implementation.
To talk about your ideas, or simply ask a few questions to help you get more clarity, call us today at Henry Brown & Co. for a friendly, no obligations chat on 09 320 3706 – we’ll be happy to talk.